Cookies and the collection of personal information via our website
When you visit our website, we may collect information about the session between your computer and our website using cookies.
Cookies are text files which are stored on your computer or mobile device (by your web browser) that record specific information, such as which pages you visit, the information you have searched for, or the device you are using to access our website.
Third parties may store cookies on our website, including, by way of example, the following entities.
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us:
- to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests, and the like to learn about our visitors; and
- to improve the website friendliness and usability (e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements).
- Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button).
- Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button).
- LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button).
- Instagram (provided by Instagram Inc.) to enable the “pin” and “share” features of Instagram (only when you are logged in to Instagram when visiting our website and only when clicking the Instagram button).
- Twitter (provided by Twitter, Inc.) to enable the “tweet” feature of Twitter (only when you are logged in to Twitter when visiting our website and only when clicking the Twitter button).
You may elect to disable or turn off cookies in your web browser, however, this may impact upon the services we are able to offer you on our website and may impact upon your ability to access certain features of our website.
Our server will also automatically record your Internet Protocol address (IP address).
An IP address is a numerical designation assigned to each device connected to a computer network by your internet service provider. While IP addresses can be used to identify the general physical location of a computer, they are otherwise anonymous, and we will not use your IP address to identify you.