Sheep Maintenance Pellet
About Sheep Maintenance PelletProduct Brochure
Sheep Maintenance Pellets contain moderate levels of protein, energy and fibre to maintain or moderately improve the condition of adult sheep depending on the level of feeding. Kojonup Feeds Maintenance Pellets are an appropriate option in situations of overall feed shortage but should be fed in conjunction with an additional roughage source. Maintenance pellets contain a comprehensive macro-mineral, trace element and vitamin package to suit WA conditions. Once sheep have been introduced to Maintenance Pellets they should have continuous access for the feeding period or have their allowance reduced if feeding is interrupted. Roughage and potable water should be continuously available. All sheep on high energy rations should be fully immunised against clostridial diseases.
- Our standard pellet size is 6mm. We also offer 4mm and 9mm by prior arrangement.
- Contains added macro-minerals, trace elements and vitamins to meet livestock requirements in WA.
- May contain one or more of the following due to seasonal variations: oat hulls, barley, wheat, lupins, lime, salt.
- Macro-mineral, trace element and vitamin premix.
- Do NOT contain urea.
- Do NOT contain Restricted Animal Material.
- Kojonup Feeds Sheep Maintenance Pellets have a very high grain content and must NOT be fed to hungry stock.
- Introduce pellets gradually over a 3-5 day period with continuous access to hay or other fibre source.
- Provide free access to good quality drinking water at all times.
- Voluntory intake of this product will typically be 2-2.5% of liveweight.
- Store in a cool, clean and ventilated place.
- Protect from insects and vermin.
- When stored under appropriate conditions, best used within 12 months from manufacture.