Cattle Pasture Pellet
About Cattle Pasture PelletProduct Brochure
Cattle Pasture Pellets are formulated to comply with PCAS requirements but are not PCAS accredited. They are a supplement pellet for variable rate of use to achieve required growth targets in grass-fed systems. Kojonup Feeds Pasture Pellets contain a comprehensive macro-mineral, trace element and vitamin package to suit WA conditions. Kojonup Feeds Pasture Pellets do not contain cereal grain but do contain a high level of starch from pulses and must be introduced and fed appropriately. Once cattle have been introduced to Pasture Pellets they must have continuous access for the feeding period. Roughage and potable water should be continuously available. All cattle on high-energy rations should be fully immunised against clostridial diseases.
- Our standard pellet size is 6mm. We also offer 4mm and 9mm by prior arrangement.
- Contains added macro-minerals, trace elements and vitamins to meet livestock requirements in WA.
- May contain one or more of the following due to seasonal variations: lupins, beans, peas, oat hulls, lime, salt.
- Macro-mineral, trace element and vitamin premix.
- Do NOT contain urea.
- Do NOT contain Restricted Animal Material.
- Kojonup Feeds Cattle Pasture Pellets have a very high starch content and must NOT be fed to hungry stock.
- Introduce pellets gradually over a 3-5 day period depending on rate of feeding and available forage base and desired level of performance.
- Provide free access to good quality drinking water at all times.
- Voluntary intake of this product will typically be 2-2.5% of liveweight. Feeding rate can be adjusted to suit the quality and availability of the primary forage base.
- Store in a cool, clean and ventilated place.
- Protect from insects and vermin.
- When stored under appropriate conditions, best used within 12 months from manufacture.