Cattle Finisher Pellet
About Cattle Finisher PelletProduct Brochure
Cattle Finisher Pellets are a balanced, nutrient-dense pellet designed to lot-finish cattle with optimum carcase quality for slaughter. Kojonup Feeds Finisher Pellets contain a comprehensive macro-mineral, trace element and vitamin package to suit WA conditions. They can be used for ad-lib feeding in conjunction with ad-lib roughage following the appropriate introduction of cattle to grain-based rations using Cattle Starter Pellets or following a strict regime of gradually increasing amounts of Finisher Pellets. Once cattle have been introduced to grain-based rations on their path to finishing they must have continuous access. Roughage and potable water should be continuously available. All cattle on grain-based rations should be fully immunised against clostridial diseases.
- Our standard pellet size is 6mm. We also offer 4mm and 9mm by prior arrangement.
- Contains added macro-minerals, trace elements and vitamins to meet livestock requirements in WA.
- May contain one or more of the following due to seasonal variations: oat hulls, barley, lupins, lime, salt.
- Macro-mineral, trace element and vitamin premix.
- Do NOT contain urea.
- Do NOT contain Restricted Animal Material.
- Kojonup Feeds Cattle Finisher Pellets have a very high grain content and must NOT be fed to hungry stock.
- Transition to Cattle Finisher Pellets following introduction on Cattle Starter Pellets by refilling self-feeders with Finisher when still one third full with Starter after approximately 7 days on feed.
- Maintain continuous access to hay or other fibre source.
- Provide free access to good quality drinking water at all times.
- Voluntary intake of this product will typically be 2.5-3% of liveweight.
- Store in a cool, clean and ventilated place.
- Protect from insects and vermin.
- When stored under appropriate conditions, best used within 12 months from manufacture.